We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Hang your trash bags on dowels under your sink, and your foil and parchment paper on dowels inside one of your cabinets for quick access.
You’ll need curtain rod brackets for your trash bags ($7.76 for two on Amazon), and smallish Command Hooks for the foil ($6.36 for a pack of six hooks, also on Amazon). From Simply Organized and I Heart Organizing.
2. Mount pot lids on the inside of your cabinets and cabinet doors using two or three Command Hooks so they’re out of the way *and* you can grab the right one quickly.
Get six medium Command Hooks (the ones pictured here) on Amazon for $6.38.
3. Then stack up your pans up on an organizer rack to take advantage of every inch of vertical space in your cabinets.
Get it on Amazon for $16.87.
4. Transform the inside door of your baking cabinet into a measuring equivalents chart, and hang up your measuring cups and spoons so you can simply grab the one you need.
Tidbits from the Tremaynes got their look with chalkboard paint and a marker, and Brittany Lauren (who submitted via Facebook) kept it simple and classy with the small wire Command Hooks. Get a pack of six wire hooks on Amazon for $6.36.
5. If you have a spare drawer, turn it into an easy-access spice rack with these customizable drawer organizers.
You cut them to the length you need, and add as many to your drawer as will actually fit (the pack comes with six 18-inch strips). Get it on Amazon for $14.99.